Application and Enrollment
Application is now closed.
To be considered for the program applicants must
- Be born outside of the United States
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Have a bachelor's degree or higher and professional experience in the field of engineering, information technology, or a related field from the country of origin (not the U.S.)
- Have lived in the U.S. for less than five full years. (Exceptions for those in the U.S. more than five years may be made on a case-by-case basis)
- Be unemployed, underemployed, or working in a field not related to your education
- Have intermediate+ English fluency
- Demonstrate a financial need
- Be highly motivated to pursue a professional job search
- Resides in NYC or the tri-state (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut) area within commuting distance to New York City
The Retraining program is made possible through generous donations from the Robin Hood Foundation and Con Edison. The Retraining Program would also like to thank our individual donors for their support.