Interested in helping Cooper and getting involved as an alum?
We invite you to share your time and expertise as a volunteer! Alumni volunteers are important partners for Cooper and work to strengthen ties with one another and with the broader Cooper community year-round. Ongoing volunteer positions include:
- Serving as a Class Anchor for your class year and degree
- Serving as a Reunion Alumni Anchor during your milestone Reunion year
- Serving as a Regional Representative for alumni in your geographic area
These volunteer positions entail reaching out to fellow alumni with specific messages from the school, keeping them abreast of news and events, and at times asking them to make a gift to Cooper.
Looking for other ways to make an impact? One-off volunteer activities include:
- Getting involved in one of our alumni affinity groups
- Hosting a meet-up in your area during our annual February Cooper Together celebration
- Supporting students and fellow alumni through the Center for Career Development by sharing job and internship opportunities, recruiting through job fairs, or providing career guidance and mentoring
The Cooper Union Alumni Association is a volunteer-based alumni-led organization. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved, from joining a committee to contributing at a Council meeting. For more information on volunteering with the CUAA, contact email@example.com.
Volunteers are integral to the success of annual events such as Cooper Together and Reunion, and to uniting the Cooper community throughout the year. They allow Cooper to increase our capacity and reach more alumni. Please consider giving back. Your time is a valuable contribution to The Cooper Union.
Contact Anna S. Covatta, Assistant Director, Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in signing up as a volunteer and being a point of connection for the Cooper community!